For years now, the Miss USA contest has pretty much been a joke. Pretty sure no one cares about it or knew it happened this past weekend despite it being a congregation of supposedly being the best women our country has to offer. Now I generally don't care enough myself to spare two cents for the subject, but this year is different. First of all, last year's winner was pretty nice looking. However, if you look at this year's winner...
What the fuck? Seriously? Now I'll be the first to admit I'm picky but this is the best we have to offer? Yeah, this is who's representing the good ol' USA in the Miss Universe pageant this year. Miss My-Ribs-Are-Actually-A-Xylophone. I actually thought she was trying out for the new Stick Fighter game at first. But alas, that dream eluded me just as she seems to elude any kind of food at all.
So then I figured, "Surely there must have been some better contestants. I mean, there were 51 of them in total..." Well, let's see...
![]() |
| I nominate weaboo Youtube cat girl with big tits |
Okay, fuck it. And fuck the whole pageant. I'm going back to not caring.



No comments:
Post a Comment